Once a Switch has been onboarded, follow the below steps to onboard to HomeKit.
- Go to the settings section by pressing the Cog on the bottom navigation. Then from within the Accessories section, press the “Switch” menu item
- From within the Switch settings screen, scroll down to the “HOMEKIT” section and press the “Pair” button if it appears, otherwise restart the Switch by holding down the bottom button until you feel haptic feedback
3. Press the “Get Code” button
4. Record the HomeKit code that is returned
5. Close the screen to return to the Switch settings screen, and press the “Pair” button again
6. Press the “Pair Switch” button
7. Select HomeKit Location
9. Device is now added to HomeKit and LIFX app will show details of HomeKit config along with an option to remove from HomeKit.
Once you have paired your Switch to HomeKit, within the app you will see two tiles representing the Switch in the room it has been assigned.
- The Switch tile contains buttons for each of the hard-wired relays on the switch. Going into this allows you to see each relay and toggle the power on and off. If you have terminals that you have configured as not wired within the LIFX app, they will not appear here.