The Dashboard is for on the fly, non-routine light control. Here you can toggle your lights on and off at three different levels, view how your groups are organized and view any lights that aren't connected to the cloud. Checkout features like schedules and scenes for more routine control.
From the Dashboard you can control:
- The location (top left) - ON/OFF
- Groups - ON/OFF, Dimming
- Individual lights - ON/OFF
1. Toggle the in the top left corner to power lights for the whole location
Note: this is great for turning off all the lights as you leave the house or are about to go to sleep, or lighting the whole home before you arrive when it's dark.
1. When the group card is closed (expanded so you cannot see the individual lights within the group) you can tap the to toggle your grouped lights ON/OFF
2. Drag the up and down to change the brightness of the lights in the group
Note: when toggling a group on and off, the on setting will jump to the last brightness you set.
3. When the group card is open (collapsed so you can see the individual lights with the group) you can tap the to toggle your grouped lights ON/OFF
4. Tap the group card to swap between the open and closed view
5. Tap the name of the group () to navigate to color and white temperature control
1. Ensure your group card is in the open view
2. Toggle the that sits to the right of the light name to turn light ON/OFF
3. Tap the name of the light () to navigate to color and white temperature control
Note: a that is colored and 'up' is active. It means the light is on, or one, some or all of the lights at the group or location are on. A switch that is dull and in the down position is inactive, meaning the light group or location is off and looks like this