LIFX Tile is a unique lighting experience, that allows you to create a lighting feature on your wall.
Connect your tiles together via the cord and then plug in the controller to mains power. You can follow the setup process at lifx.com/setup for the most up to date setup process.
When you add tiles, just plug them in.
Adding more Tiles: (Max 5 tiles per power source)
- Unplug the strip power adapter from mains power.
- While unplugged, add your additional tiles.
- After adding tiles, plug the power adapter back into mains power.
- All the tiles will light up, and you can control them.
Resetting LIFX Tile:
Resetting LIFX Tile is the same as other LIFX models.
Unplugging and replugging 5x will reset the tile kit, all tiles can operate much the same as individual light bulbs.
The tile is now restored to original settings, and should broadcast it's LIFX SSID to be setup to a new network.
NOTE: If your tile shows up as individual tiles. Disconnect each tile with the power on then individually plug them all back in and 5x reset. The Master tile should show as one and you should be able to set up properly.
1. If your tile shows as 1 tile while onboarding but less than the number connected in app, please remove the number of tile in the string, connect again and reset.
All 5 are connected - onboard as 1 light - only 1 tile shows when you click on them in app
Remove first tile plug in remaining 4 then reset and onboard again check app to see number of tiles.
All 5 are connected - onboard as 1 light - only 2 tiles show when you click on them in app
Remove second tile plug in remaining 4 then reset and onboard again check app to see number of tiles.