LIFX Beam is a unique lighting experience that allows you to create a lighting feature on your wall.
When you add beams to your setup, you will need to do a zone count, to make sure the controller is aware of how many beams are connected.
Connecting Beam to the LIFX Controller
LIFX Beam use a magnetic multi-pin connector. The beams will only connect to the controller one way. If your beam seems to be resisting connecting to the controller, flip the beam, and connect the other side to the controller.
Adding more beams: (Max 8 beams, and two corners per controller)
NOTE: You CANNOT use a Corner as the first connection with the beam controller.
- Unplug the Beam power adapter from mains power.
- While unplugged, add your beam sections.
- After adding beams, plug the power adapter back into mains power.
- Press the button on the LIFX beam controller, for 1 second. The Beam will flash, and 'chase' from the connector, down to the end of the beams.
- All the beams will light up, and you can control the whole beam.
Resetting LIFX Beam: