This article covers the "Advanced Options" field in the LIFX IFTTT integration. Any use of the advanced options parameters on a recipe will override standard fields already selected for the recipe being edited/created.
Please note that recipes that using advanced options are not directly supported, and incorrect syntax usage will prevent the recipe from executing correctly. Please use the standard options in IFTTT when possible.
The syntax is:
[field 1]: [value 1]; [field n]: [value n];
The Advanced Options field will say which of the following fields are available:
Valid values include:
color: hue:270 saturation:0.5;
See http://api.developer.lifx.com/docs/colors for more information
Decimal number between 0 and 1. Valid values include:
Number of blinks or breaths
- Whole number representing the number of transition cycles
- Infinity is a theoretical option
- A blink/breathe effect can be interrupted by changing the colour of the light
Transition, fade-in and fade-out duration
- A decimal number representing the number of seconds: 3600= 1 hour
- maximum value is 157 years.
Use to change state of a bulb while remaining off, so the next time they power on, the bulbs will be set to a new scene/color.