The syntax is:
[field 1]: [value 1]; [field n]: [value n];
The Advanced Options field will say which of the following fields are available:
Valid values include:
color: hue:270 saturation:0.5;
See http://api.developer.lifx.com/docs/colors for more information
Decimal number between 0 and 1. Valid values include:
Number of blinks or breaths
- Whole number representing the number of transition cycles
- Infinity is a theoretical option
- A blink/breathe effect can be interrupted by changing the colour of the light
Transition, fade-in and fade-out duration
- A decimal number representing the number of seconds: 3600= 1 hour
- maximum value is 157 years.
Use to change state of a bulb while remaining off, so the next time they power on, the bulbs will be set to a new scene/color.