Before creating schedules, ensure your lights are connected to the cloud.
Your bulbs are connected if they show under the "Lights" section located in the top of the app.
Note a schedule is a single message sent to the light meaning if you wanted to set a schedule to go on at a certain time and turn off at another time, you would need to create 2 separate schedules. One start time for turning it on, and another start time for actioning it off.
To create a schedule:
- Open the LIFX app
- Tap the + button in the upper right corner of the app
- Tap NEW SCHEDULE
- Choose a name for the schedule
- Choose a start time (end time if turning the lights off)
- Choose any repeating days you want the schedule to occur
- Choose the lights (or Scenes) you want to activate
- Choose your power action: Turn on, Turn off, or Leave Unchanged
- Choose Brightness and Color, if you select "Leave Unchanged", the schedule will choose the last known setting of the bulbs
- Save your Schedule
Enabling a schedule
All schedules will be enabled automatically by default, to toggle a schedule on or off, do so by tapping it on the main dashboard the same way you turn on and off a light.
To edit a schedule
1. Tap on the name of the schedule
2. Follow steps 3-10 from above