Wi-Fi Settings Supported
- WiFi channels supported 1 through 11. WiFi channels 12, 13 and 14 are not supported.
- UDP and TCP port 56700 should not be blocked - you may need to contact your ISP about allowing access to this port.
- WPA/WPA2 or OPEN only. No support for WEP or WPS.
- 2.4Ghz channel should be set to 20Mhz bandwidth
- 2.4Ghz band b/g/n, 5Ghz not supported.
- Try powering off other LIFX lights and setup one light first.
- Make sure the phone switches back to the 2.4Ghz home network after setup finishes.
- Check your router for AP isolation (Client isolation) and make sure it is off.
* LIFX Originals with 1.1 firmware only support netmask /24 or 255.255.255.0. This is fixed in firmware 1.5 and later. Some rare LIFX Original bulbs may still be in stores with 1.1 firmware.