Using the Color Wheel and updating your color palette
- Tap on the grey “name tag” of a light or group to open the Control Tab. This is where you will find the color and temperature wheels.
- Slide your finger along the coloured area of the wheel to turn it and change the color or click on a spot to snap to that color.
- Set your light to a color you like.
- Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner of the screen to bring up more options. Tap 'add to palette' to save the color of the light to you palette for quick and easy access to the color that you have saved
- Tap on the word 'Palette' in the bottom menu to change your view to the color palette and see your new color (it will be added to the end of the colour list.)