Steps to troubleshoot:
- If you have a 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz network, the SSID (Network Name) must be different for each (ex. Wifi Network and Wifi Network 5g)
- Make sure your network is broadcasting on a channel between 1-11 on the 2.4Ghz band
- If you have recently reset the router or recently powered it up, wait a couple of minutes, power cycle the bulb you are connecting, and try the setup again.
Depending on networks and other factors, you may still not see the network during setup. In this case, use the steps for Hidden Networks to connect your LIFX to your network. Do this, even if your network is not hidden when the app does not show it during setup.
If your SSID is hidden, the app will not be able to find the network at all. Use these steps to set up your LIFX on a hidden network.
- Tap "Other"
- Manually enter the Network Name - your network name is case sensitive
- Choose security type.
- Enter password - this is also case sensitive